Prevents ectoparasites: Erina EP controls ectoparasites (external parasites) like ticks, fleas and lice in pets.Controls skin infections:Its antimicrobial and antifungal actions, prevent skin infections and improves the overall condition of the skin.
- To control ectoparasites like ticks, fleas and lice.
- To improve overall skin health.
- Eucalyptus (Tailaparni)has antiseptic and germicidal properties, which keep insects at bay and promote overall skin health.
- Neem (Nimba)is an antifungal agent that relieves itching, redness and irritation. It combats bacterial and fungal skin infections, thus improving immunity against skin infections
Direction for use-:
Wet the pet’s body thoroughly with water. Apply the required quantity of shampoo and rub thoroughly into the hair root to obtain a lather. Leave the lather on the body for ten to fifteen minutes and wash with water. Pat dry with towel and brush the coat when dry, or use as directed by the veterinarian.
The powder should be dusted liberally over the animal and rubbed down thoroughly to the skin. Dust bedding or sleeping quarters as required, or as directed by the veterinarian
Erina EP Shampoo 200ml
Erina EP Powder 150g
Himalaya Herbals Erina-EP, 200ml
- Brand: Himalaya Herbals
- Product Code: Himalaya Herbals Erina-EP, 200ml
- Availability: In Stock