Antilithic, diuretic and urinary antiseptic
Antilithic:The drug helps to break down uroliths (bladder stones) by clinging on to the mucin bondage. It also prevents the recurrence of bladder stones.
Diuretic:It flushes out toxins and removes excess fluid from the body.
- Nephrolithiasis (kidney stones).
- Prevention and management of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Non-specific uretheritis (inflammation of the urethra) and cystitis (inflammation of the bladder).
- Supportive therapy in kidney dysfunction.
The leaves ofShilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata)contain an essential oil whose chief constituent, didymocarpene, supports the urinary tract.The rhizome ofPasanabheda (Saxifraga Ligulata)contains the active principal, bergenin, which supports the body's natural ability to maintain normal crystalloid and colloid balance. This is important for maintaining normal urine flow.
Directions for use:
To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed by the veterinarian.
1 tablet twice daily
2 tablets twice daily
1 tablet once daily
Shilapushpa (Didymocarpus pedicellata)
Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata)
Manjishtha ( Rubia cordifolia )
Nagaramusta ( Cyperus scariosus )
Apamarga ( Achyranthes aspera )
Gojiha ( Onosma bracteatum )
Sahadevi ( Vernonia cinerea )
Hajrul yahood bhasma
Himalaya Herbals Nefrotec DS, 60tab
- Brand: Himalaya Herbals
- Product Code: Himalaya Herbals Nefrotec DS, 60tab
- Availability: In Stock